We are open|
our regular hours.
Through Wednesday 6/3
Closing at 7pm
due to Richmond City curfew.
Tue, Wed, & Fri
for the 65+ and the
Take Out Lunch served
Salad Bar Closed
Hot Bar & Smoothies
Open Mon Tue Wed 11-4
Open Thu Fri 11-5
Smoothie available at 9am
Click above to download
"Lunch 2 Go" Menu.
3062 Stony Point Rd . . . .804-320-6767
Stony Point Shopping Center at Huguenot Rd and Forest Hill Ave
Our store is open its regular hours
for you to come shopping.
If you do not wish to come shopping, we offer a Pickup Service on Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat.
Order deadline is 4pm for pickup that day.
Click here to download form.
Pickup details on form.
Click here to download instructions
on how to fill out, save, and email the form.
On line ordering process:
1) Download the form, fill it out, save it, and email it to us.
We will fill out these requests in the order they are received.
If filling out the form proves to be a challenge, please email us at email@example.com with your information.
2) If you have questions please call our dedicated GFG Pickup Phone Line at 804-801-6272. It is a cell phone, so feel free to text. Please do not text an order, only questions.
3) Once the order is submitted, we cannot accept add-ons. Just place another order.
4) We offer pickup on Mon. Wed, Fri, and Sat. Order deadline is 4pm for pickup that day.
5) As we pick the order, we need to be able to contact you to answer questions.
We cannot fill your water bottles or honey jars. You must come into the store to do that.
6) We wrap up your order and email you an invoice to be paid on a secure web site.
7) After you pay your invoice, please feel free to come pick up your order.
8) When you park your car in the parking lot and pop your trunk, call the store at 804-320-6767 and we will bring out your order.
We really do appreciate your support of Good Foods Grocery and will do our best to serve you.
Donnie Caffery, Owner
Home Delivery Meals
Thank you all for your support of Good Foods Grocery,
your hometown natural food store.
I am blessed with a great staff that is serving you so well.
Our in stock status is getting better every week. I would say we look pretty good,
especially compared to the supermarkets I have visited.
Also, thank you all for supporting the hygiene protocols
that we are going through these days.
We can feel good about it. It is making a difference.
May God Bless you, your family and friends, and the health of us all.
Sincerely, Donnie Caffery, Owner
Click above for 30 second video
Click here for full 4 minute video
The Mission of Good Foods Grocery is to honor God by supporting our customers at their different levels
of nutritional maturity, by providing exceptional and memorable customer service, and by selling products
that are as natural, wholesome, and uplifting to nutritional well-being as possible.